View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 04:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MkIV 427
Not Ranked     
Default Kingman Fun Run plus Lake Havasu

I spoke with Chey and Denise at Red Roof Inn. I have 12 rooms on hold. They extended the same prices as last year, $99 king or double queen, and $89 for a single queen. 928 757-1188 to book a room and mention AZ Cobras to get the rate.

Lake Havasu is something Dan and I discussed when we did a day trip there. We are going to leave Thursday and go through Wickenburg (avoid the Interstate) and spend the night in Lake Havasu on Thursday. We are leaning towards a ~3PM lunch/dinner and hopefully some type of a booze cruise on the lake. Friday, we will drive Route 66 Topock to Seligman and meet the group. We will stop in Kingman at Hot Rods for a late Breakfast.
I know some details are lacking, but it's a work in progress. Hope to have a solid plan to share by the Christmas Party.
The booze cruise is out. However, it turns out the have a car cruise every Thursday night, so that's the plan.

May 2020, some of the group was planning on going to the Shelby Museum. We all know how that turned out. This time, Saturday May 1, Lisa and I are going. Afterward, we will take the back way to Laughlin for a little gambling and Don Laughlin's Auto Museum. It's about 240 miles round trip, if you're wondering. I haven't figure out if we will eat in LV or Laughlin yet.

Last edited by MKS427; 11-24-2020 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: No to the booze cruise