View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 04:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

After a lengthy absence, time for an update. While I’ve been working on the car, there have been distractions:
1) My daughter got married at the end of October. I always thought all the father of the bride had to do was write checks. Uh - wrong. Had to do way too much work, make way too many decisions, and spend WAY too much money. However, one of the greatest days I have ever had.
2) The wife and I bought an RV in August. We had toyed with the idea over the last couple of years, and since the kids are out of the house, our free time has greatly increased. We found a coach (32’ Tiffin motorhome) in Florida that an older couple was selling right and we scooped it up. So far it has been a blast.
3) Covid 19 - enough said.

Car stuff - I have been mocking up all the suspension and getting the alignment in the ballpark. Also, I have started working on my plan for hydraulic plumbing. I fabricated my pedal box and am making the final revisions to my left foot box. That will free up finishing my steering column install. Lots of intermingled parts and systems, but progress is coming along steadily.

Pedal box in planning.
Attached Images