View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 01:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by blykins View Post
Ed, I'm not that concerned about it. I've been a part of this forum since 2001 and consider a lot of these guys my buddies.

Nobody has my arm twisted behind my back and if I feel like I don't want to share a particular detail, I'll zip my lips on it.

FWIW, most of the horsepower that's made is in the heads and camshaft. The other "tricks" add up, but if you don't have the heads and the cam in the right spot, then you're going to be behind.

Jim, not sure who you're contacting, but if they don't ask for head flow numbers, I would put a line through their name. Head flow numbers will make or break a cam selection.

You are a valuable resource to the forum, Brent and while I genuinely appreciate your participation, if I were in your position I would find the balancing act a little tough to do especially with the amount of business you have in the cue.

I wanted to add a little bit of a damper to the enthusiasm over the treasure trove of knowledge you provide and the insatiable appetite for more. Sort of sensing how I would feel in your spot — you're nicer than I am

Ed

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.