View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 02:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
Hi All, I am new to Club Cobra but not new to wanting a Cobra. I am 6'8", 245 lbs and I know that there have been a lot of strides made in accommodating someone my size comfortably in a Cobra over the years. I had the great fortune of meeting 7'1" Bob Evans and he was incredibly gracious to allow me to drive his 289 FIA Cobra in 2007 in Las Vegas. The car was beautiful and maintained the correct stock wheelbase. It fit me perfectly! I came very close to buying it in 2007 but it was just too much car for me to handle at the time and I opted for a Corvette Z06 then a Saleen Extreme S281 and I enjoyed both cars. I currently have a 1969 Bronco that I love to take rock crawling but I really want to get a great Cobra that fits me well and that has the stock wheelbase. I am not interested in a stretch version. I am starting the process of doing research on reputable builders and I am hoping you out there in the Cobra community can give me a head start from your experience. I live in Southern California in Agoura Hills. I would like to keep my search within California if possible so that I can get a vehicle that is already SB100 certified. I am interested in either the 289FIA or 427. Any thoughts, ideas that you have would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Dan
It's too bad you missed this one on BAT - Ferrari F355 built / modified for Shaquille O'Neal. Sold for $65K + buyer's premium.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...355-spider-18/