View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 07:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

Your car is not as it would have been manufactured in 65 . That Roush 427ir wasn't available then even from Shelby. Even Shelby said when he was launching the continuation series from the ( Nevada Southern Desert Prison Facility) " With historically warranted modifications"
It is a great copy but it isn't an original 65 SC. I imagine Shelby Inc. did a great job. My car also came from Nevada but It is now in Washington State. It rains a lot here near the coast especially during the fall, winter, and spring. I do not know your situation, how much you did or do your self , how much and where and when you drive your CSX4000? I do not know you fiscal situation like how old you are any problems with your body like back, knees, hips, etc.? I do not know how long you have had the CSX 4000 or plan on keeping it? Given a little time, somethings may come up. Is there not anything you would like to be a little different? Do you change anything or just sell it and buy something different? I have had this car myself for 21 years now. The car was 15 years old when I bought it. When I brought the car to Washington there were emission standards and testing. The car aged out of that in 2009. Even with a Nevada tittle in my name, this state changed my cars description from 65 Cobra replica to KIT V. What are the cops supposed to be looking for if they are even looking. My brother lives in North LV and I could see my self driving there and complaining about different points about the car.

Last edited by Michael C Henry; 01-01-2021 at 07:40 AM..