View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 11:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

I've changed causing some of the dissatisfaction. I have gotten fatter, I've had my right knee and hip replaced, in general I've gotten older. I'm not tall actually short if you ask my wife. With the fiber glass buckets bolted to the floor my bald head id at the top of the windshield. That is why I uses the "CapSure" on my baseball hat. I was at a gathering up at SIR. I let the car in front get a ways ahead and goosed it and when I shifted My wife's hat flew off. I spent the rest of the time that day trying to get that hat back.
If the car body was an inch taller I could get the engine air cleaner under the hood with out trimming. I could maybe able to use adjustable seat slider. The original style seats come up under the shoulder blades causing the shoulders belts to be anchored higher outside the compartment or cause spinal compression. the rubber seal under the windshield doesn't seal that well and water gets in on my legs, it is usually cold .
Remember THE CLASSIC ROADSTER from the Dakotas They had a little longer wheel base and a great improvement on the front door hinge situation. You can spot one by the door front seem. It used a better hinge and and little more space for my big feet when getting in or out. Ever notice when driving on the highway, how people will creep up and ride my ass? It's as if they are trying to read my gauges. I know they can not see my break lights. I like what another member has done and incorporated rear shining LEDs into the under side of his roll bar. A better chance to be seen and warned. I want the twin second roll bar high, functional. My passenger should be as protected as I am, big deal. The new soft top works great but is a problem for this fat old man getting in and out. Remember the Matt Damon standing up and stepping over the door in the movie? That isn't me, never could. Some things I can change or improv, other things I'll live with.