View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 06:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

A little more, there should be at least two lists. One list is things that you intend on changing or having changed.. The second list is things you would ask for If you were planning a new build
I'm not going to start buying new 17" tires and wheels and Tilton 12" front brakes but envy those that have. My intake is extensively modified with the aluminum heads and would not have any value to anyone else if i were to remove. So that is not going to happen.
The hood scoop never really worked on these cars. Many people say that more air comes out than ever went in. Aero was a new thing and it looked cool then. If I were having a new build I would ask for a second hood.

I am planning on getting the twin roll bar and the Quick Release Steering Hub, building new side curtains made to fit with my windshield and soft top arrangement. Finishing my interior would be my conclusion, and new safety harness with cam latches rather than the latch link for both sides. That is about all i have on my list of what I want to change. My car is coming up on 37 years old and I'm 71My wife says the under taker will have heck of a time getting the smile off my face If I die in my car.