View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     

One day about ten years ago a good friend, Dennis who at the time I did not know, knocked on my door.
There was a guy who ask what Cobra should I buy? Heard you are the local go to...

My response was there are three Cobra types....
He said go on......
I said there are the purists, myself, then there are the classic rodder type and then there are modern versions of an old car type.
Typically speaking the purist car is the most costly and the rest fall in close behind. As we all know Cobra tag is like adding a Mo Money tag.

He settled on a nice clean version of an EM, 460 and it was a jewel. Point is no matter what you have they all started out as a hot rod perse as stated in many videos. It all started with Keith Moon, Shelby blah blah blah.....

Each has its own story and each its satified owner. I love to make changes however over time its just how I like it however these cars are never done. Geeze I just bought a 993 C2S Porsche, Ive been returing it to its perfect OEM state. Go figure as that is a real manufactured car. Brand irrelavent its all fun and of course a sickness!

This winter I have to repair water hoses on the AC (36 yeras old) and in Spring get new tires and replace fuel lines on the Gold car as after several seasons they have hardened thus dangerous in two ways...
So those are my changes as I like just the way it sits otherwise...

Enjoy these cars as that is why we are on this site, the fun!
As my wife say's "its cheaper than a girlfriend...."

Last edited by 1985 CCX; 01-04-2021 at 01:40 PM..