View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default New member from NC

Hello all. I have joined this club in an effort to sell a Cobra we have. My father-in-law passed away and his wife now has the vehicle. It is currently in my garage in Charlotte, NC. I have various brochures of parts/assemblies put on the vehicle, but unfortunately, she does not know much about it. After driving it I feel that it was most likely a street/drag car.

One of the members here saw my ad on Classic Auto Trader and suggested I look for help here. There, I have done my best to include as much info. about the vehicle as I can. There are pics of everything that I thought would be helpful and she has asked that I price it at $67,000. As I know essentially nothing about these cars, I have no idea if this is even reasonable.

I guess I am asking for any and all help that I can get. I tried to post a for sale ad here but I cannot find it in the listing section, so I guess it didn't take. Hopefully, someone here will know what she has and will make us a fair offer. If not, I hope to at least learn more about it so I can try to price it accurately for her. Thank you for reading and in advance for any help you may give us.