View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 06:26 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorguy View Post
Hello all. I have joined this club in an effort to sell a Cobra we have. My father-in-law passed away and his wife now has the vehicle. It is currently in my garage in Charlotte, NC. I have various brochures of parts/assemblies put on the vehicle, but unfortunately, she does not know much about it. After driving it I feel that it was most likely a street/drag car.

One of the members here saw my ad on Classic Auto Trader and suggested I look for help here. There, I have done my best to include as much info. about the vehicle as I can. There are pics of everything that I thought would be helpful and she has asked that I price it at $67,000. As I know essentially nothing about these cars, I have no idea if this is even reasonable.

I guess I am asking for any and all help that I can get. I tried to post a for sale ad here but I cannot find it in the listing section, so I guess it didn't take. Hopefully, someone here will know what she has and will make us a fair offer. If not, I hope to at least learn more about it so I can try to price it accurately for her. Thank you for reading and in advance for any help you may give us.
Post it for sale HERE

Be sure to post all of the relevant information, manufacturer, drivetrain, interior color, exterior color, suspension, etc so it does not come off as a "look what I found on the web" fishing expedition that this post does.

Better yet, read THIS first.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS