Thread: OBX Car show
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 07:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427, 482ci sideoiler
Not Ranked     

I have no knowledge with regard to the OBX April Car event. However, I do have some first hand knowledge with regard to the OCMD Car events. The bottom line is, due to the dangerous, unlawful and inconsiderate actions of some past attendies at these events, law enforcement has had to take measures to curtail the unwanted behavior. The poor judgement of a few unfortunately negatively impacts the rest of us. With that said, if you're coming to an OCMD Car event and your vehicle is legit and you abide by the enhanced restrictions during these events, you shouldn't have any problems. If however, you're someone who can't help getting caught up in the middle of the reckless debauchery, you should probably go elsewhere, that behavior is no longer tolerated. The only event I would recommend not attending and has been the cause of a lot of the enhanced enforcement is the H2O event, which is no longer a sanctioned event, although there are still pop up events of that nature. I hope this helps shed some light.