View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 01:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     
Default AC MKIV Registry!

Ok, working with the powers, SAAC (USA) and ACOC (UK), to pull together a new softcover registry for the MKIV as SAAC did for the 289, 427 and GT350. There are about 450 recorded in existance and the interest seems to be reasonable. This was an AC Autokraft - Ford project so of course I think worthy of the effort.

I hope to work with these groups within their design parameters and run a soft cover print which might include specs, histroy, pictures of the AC facility and maybe even interviews with folks involved with the program and importation in the 80's.

Of course once done we can keep it revised every five years or so as digital means allows that.
If it sounds of interest email me or rspond to this thread. It's far from ready so any kind words will help the process as there will be a few people involved from the standpoint of passion and not profit.

Thank you to all that are about the get involved, are involved and helping me realize this publication.