View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 04:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427, 482ci sideoiler
Not Ranked     

Matt, You will need some knowledgeable advise for this to be something you will be satisfied with in the end. If you aren't an experienced audiophile or know someone who is, buy from a vendor who can guide you to the products that will work for your application. I have used Crutchfield's online guides for stock vehicles and have been happy with their recommendations and products. You're application is an open air environment with multiple sources of background noise and interference. Due to your application you will need to play the music at a much higher volume to overcome the background noise. The components you select will need to be designed to perform favorably and survive at the sustained levels required. Give Crutchfield customer support a call, tell them what you want to accomplish and see what they recommend, can't hurt. With that said, I don't have an audio system in my cobra because it is not an ideal environment for listening to music. I use earbuds because it's the cheap easy way to have a pleasurable way to listen to music in an environment that is not conducive to open air audio systems. Now I'm not saying my way is the best way, or the rite way, just the solution that works for my limited means. Good luck in your endeavor.
John