View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 05:49 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
If I was the successful bidder of KMS036, I'd send it to KMP for proper "sorting" and "updating". That and to remove the hideous stripes/extra paint work.

Bill S.
Bill,

The description says it is vinyl wrap, not paint. I'm not bidding on this car, but who ever gets it would be wise to send it off to KMP as you suggest to make sure it is put together correctly.

You probably remember my kids really being small, well time flies. My youngest will be off to college in a few months. My plan is to move and downsize the house, maybe even this summer, so maybe I will free up some money for a cool fun car, but then again I will have 2 kids in college. If I do get a fun car, perhaps an FFR would make more sense than an ERA or Kirkham. I saw someone that we both know from Club Cobra bidding on a Caterham 7 on BAT recently, I never thought of that, but that might be a fun car too and probably cheaper than a Cobra replica.

Ken