View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:34 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ntCobra View Post
On facebook, I saw David Kirkham posted the following:

Kirkham Customers:
KMP036
I have had several questions on KMP036 which is currently for sale on Bring a trailer.
KMP036 was shipped from Poland to the United States on 1 Sep 1998. KMP036 was sold to Dave Dralle in 1999 as a bare, brushed frame and body. Dave Dralle passed away 19 Dec 2017. KMP036 was sold to a new owner in 2019 along with some suspension (and other) parts.
From the photos the new owner sent to me it appeared some of the parts he received were Kirkham parts and some were not (like the rotor hats). I informed the customer at the time, "[it] will take some time and effort to get all of those [suspension and brake] parts to work together properly." The new customer bought some steering parts and a Jaguar differential mount from us.
Kirkham does not currently know what parts were ultimately installed on KMP036. Kirkham was not involved in the assembly of KMP036. The photos below were sent to me from the new owner after the purchase from Dralle.
Well I was thinking this was a Kirkham roller, but it is really more of a kit and not necessarily as nice of a kit as it might seem, since it has at least some non-Kirkham parts.