View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Neutral     

You are on a path that is that of homeowners that trying to sell a house immediately remodel bathrooms and kitchens and then are surprised that it only got the amount that a good CMA (Comparative Market Analysis, the realtor version of an appraisal, which now is the same as most places use for their tax assessment). They got pennies on the dollar on those remodel jobs. Good thing to do when you first get a car or house, not so much after. The only things you should do do a car or house are deferred maintenance. It's a painted Kirkham (I will still assert a painted cobra will sell faster than an unpainted one) so the first thing to do is to get a good wax job (maybe it's a new paint job, in which case detail it before photos.) If your exhaust system is bunged up, get it fixed.

Advertise on www.cobracountry.com.

Even if you don't use Cobra Country download his "how to take pictures" tutorial and follow it. Don't use a cell phone (although I've seen some pretty good photos from newer phones, but my experience is that a DSLR still is better.) Bring A Trailer will send a pro and they seem to do a pretty good job.

Good luck.

Last edited by twobjshelbys; 02-23-2021 at 04:13 PM..