View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 03:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C, 2nd gen 5.0 Coyote, XAct Cromo light flywheel, TR3650, 3.25:1 LSD
Not Ranked     

That looks awesome! Congratulations getting the body on! That's an exciting step!

I ran into the same thing as HROD. I had to get a bunch of shims from Summit for the front control arms. Just to get mine to rough 0 alignment I had to use longer bolts, too.

For the radiator - I ran into the same thing . If I recall, the drivers side sits closer to the support than the pass. I also observed a slight "warped" area where the "shelf" or body mount reaches the radiator tunnel (so to speak). I thought perhaps it was a defect mine but maybe they're all like that. It doesn't really hurt anything but it did make securing the front body mounts a challenge with getting the bolts through.

I'm not sure what rad you're running but mine is huge and I had to tilt it what I want to say about 25 or so degrees back towards the engine to make it fit. I should have run a ran about 1" smaller in every dimension as I did have clearance issues on one side of the body when I mounted it.