View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 02:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 Ford Racing Crate w/ TREMEC TKO 600
Not Ranked     
Default WCC Phase 1. Chassis 3299. The Roller

So near the end of 2004 after waiting about 3 months, WCC had completed my rolling chassis and delivered it to my home in suburban DC. Trailered all the way from Windsor Ontario where their shop was located. For those that may not be familiar with this WCC chassis it uses a Mustang II type front end and a full size Pass car Ford 9 inch rear end , 4 link with coil spring and tube shocks circa the 1970’s. Its set up with Power brakes from a F150 truck and Fox body Ford Steering column and power steering rack. It uses the durable and trusted Saginaw Power steering pump used in millions of applications. The 4 wheel disc system uses the 11 inch Granada rotors and GM intermediate early 70’s D52 type front calipers up front and Ford/ Lincoln 12 inch rear calipers found in SVO mustangs back in the day with integral e-brake. A brake bias adjustment allows you tune as needed.

These photos were taken by WCC just before leaving their shop. The sales and marketing photo I had on my wall for years is shown below too

Last edited by kitcarbp; 03-24-2021 at 02:29 PM..