Old 03-18-2021, 07:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Neutral     
Default stupid ass comments from who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
I'm also more than a little curios. It seems from the history from the time you got the CSX from Denbeste that you haven't been satisfied with anything about it. Not from the purchase experience from Denbeste nor with how the car was built from the factory. Why did you get a CSX and essentially turn it into a kit that you are rebuilding from ground instead of keeping the ERA that you seemed to love?
Why in the hell would you twist my post into you own personal attack on me?
#1 It is none of your fing business.

#2 I am very happy with my relationship with Bill Denbeste he is a great man and a friend. as I am very happy with ERA. My trouble with hillbank is obviously behond your comprehension. Do you actually own a cobra? or a GT? My car came from Hillbank, and it is not your concern how. do you actually understand customer service? maybe not.

#3 How do you twist my experience into "turning my CSX into a Kit"? Yes I have found issues with the car and I have addressed and fixed them. reading your BS makes me regret posting anything here on CC... I always thought to myself if you were a little "special" you just confirmed my thoughts... maybe you should consider keeping your drama comments to your self...

My post was to compliment Peter and ERA not to read your stupid ass comments...