Old 03-19-2021, 03:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgianino View Post
Tony,
If you wouldn't mind me asking im curious what you do for a living? Appears you have done well previously owning 2 Shelbys that have been sold...Which leads me to Question #2, why did you sell the cars and still very "Active" on the forum?
I don't mind sharing that i cut wood and bang nails for a living, Mostly remodel work just myself and a helper....I guess what im getting at here is that being self employed and basically a customer referral based business i have noticed finding myself giving my customers "Freebies" as you call them. When a customer spends 70K on a Kitchen remodel do you think im really going to charge them $20 for fixing a Lockset or Silly screen door? Its not expected of me to do so but its just a nice gesture that comes around full circle....Thats why im curious what you do for a living, don't feel pressured to answer i totally understand if you don't...im just being open.
very well said, I actually never implied I wanted or expected a "freebee" this was Tony's choice of words... I expected fully to pay for what Peter sent me...

I am also a contractor. (industrial electrical) and I agree 100%. if a customer spends $70k-100k or more on a project I would never charge them to return to move a conduit or something minor, it is called customer service.

I am still trying to figure out why Tony would say such asinine comments... maybe he was having a bad day...