View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 08:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

FINAL TEXAS COBRA CLUB SPRING MEET UPDATE:
Star date 03.20.2021
Captain’s Log:
Here are the latest numbers for the 22nd Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet:
4 DAYS TO GO!!
198 Driver and Guests
108 Cars Registered
126 Banquet Tickets Sold
Online Registration ends tomorrow, Sunday, March 21 at 6pm. All orders or requests for tickets for the banquet must be in by tomorrow by 6pm. I have to have a headcount into the hotels first thing Monday morning.
Parking will be tight again this year. Please follow the instructions of the parking lot ushers as to where to park.
Due to a last minute issue, will not have a guest speaker this year. More information at this onsite.
Onsite registration will open at noon on Wednesday.
Weather permitting, we will be hosting the Friday Hamburger Cookout in the parking lot.
Many restaurants in San Marcos are not serving at full capacity yet. Keep this in mind when looking for a place to eat.
The hotel’s restaurant will not be open during our event. A modified hot-breakfast will be served daily. The manager’s reception will be held daily. The hotel bar will be open Wednesday thru Saturday evenings.
Group photo will be at 4pm on Friday afternoon in Wimberley, TX. Maps will be available at check-in.
Go forth and prosper!
KIRK OUT!
www.texascobraclub.org
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes