View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 01:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1967 Antique and Collectibles Autos, Inc, 302
Not Ranked     
Default Body Alignment questions

Gents
Maybe someone can shed some light on my body alignment questions. I have posted a few pictures of what I’m seeing with my body not quite lining up like I think it should. I might be a little OCD in my quest. (1) I noticed that the driver side front wheel opening is not centered like the passenger side, wider gap to the rear of the tire and closer to the front. (2] All other wheel openings are pretty much center up. (3) The trunk flooring is not flush at all with the rear frame rails, it does make contact at the rear bumper brackets that goes thru body but then rises towards the front and leaves a gap which will affect the way the gas tank mounts to the floor of the trunk. (4) The vertical back of the trunk that makes contact with the vertical frame Rails that go up and over the rear end makes contact against the passenger side and has a 3/4 in gap on the drivers side, is this normal? Also I can not push the body any further forward due to the body making contact with the rear frame. Anyway any input would be great.
Attached Images