View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 03:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: era#671 Keith Craft Motor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGuy427 View Post
I would agree with everyone above. Peter is outstanding as is Bob, and Doug is an outstanding Cobra builder. Since 1997 I have had three 427 Cobras built by the ERA team, including the very complicated twin Paxton car on the ERA website. Doug did an exceptional job designing the frame with pass throughs to be able to remove the blowers without pulling the engine. Truly an incredible build. Wish I lived closer to visit more often. Peter is always helpful when I call for any questions or needs. No better company anywhere, in my experience. Hope the ERA team sees all these comments on how much they are valued and respected by customers. Keep up the great work!
I actually was having ERA 671 Built while your Paxton was being fabricated i think....Was it around 2004-2006? I have seen pictures of your car and its Amazing!! If its the Black Paxton from ERA. Im curious do you still have it? Theres alot of fabrication that goes into that car to make room for all that "Stuff" that normally isnt under the hood of a typical 427 SC.