View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 10:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

I kind of knew I wanted a cobra around 2000 I found this website. I did a ton of reading about various different manufactures. I narrowed my search down to SPF and ERA.
I decided to take a trip for CA to Connecticut to se the ERA facility. I showed up un announced, doug and Peter treated me like family, showed me around and I made the decision.

Then upon learning about the 18month wait I started thinking about the SPF even more, I called Peter and told him about these thoughts and he sad "ill call you back later today" he did. He was able to switch places with me with someone who did not mind. I then was the owner of ERA 626.

I then found a group of cobra guys having breakfast on Sunday mornings in dublin CA called The bay Area Cobra Club ( I am now the President) I met a guy named Randy Rosenberg and he has to this day a very nice SPF car. I asked "what color is that car" and we have been friends ever since. I guess what I am trying to say is I have made many friends along the way and very happy I made friends with the guys at ERA.
I ended up getting the car in late 2001 and had and loved the car until about 2 years ago when I sold it to a close friend. Even now that I own a CSX car the guys at ERA still take care of me like I am one of their own... GREAT company for any one out there even considering buying a cobra GET IN LINE AT ERA, one of the best decisions I have ever made.

RIP Currington... we will always remember you ...

Last edited by ERA 626; 03-28-2021 at 10:25 AM..