Old 04-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
Thanks everyone for your inputs.

I am not concerned about hp much...seems like around $350 +- 50 works fine.

John O, nice car. What's IRS you referring to?
The SPF has the original transverse leaf IRS with the "Ken Miles" Heim joint lower control arms, easy alignment.

1- Which 302? made by who? if you were to custom make it, what parts would you go for? Again , I have to have the 8 stacks.
I hI have a Blueprint 306/345 in my SPF 289 and it has all I need. Not to mention that you can't put 500+ down with 205/70s! I am amused when I see people bragging about the 550+ in their 289 street roadster. I will keep up with them all the way while they melt their tires.......

2- Rear gearing... what fits best for street driving on these cars?
[color="Red"]The standard 3.46 is a good choice. With the .82 fifth the car is good around town and easy on the highway. I can cruise at 70 and get low 20's MPG.[COLOR]

3- Would Superformance install heat resistant carpets?
The cars have insulation as well as stainless "stand-offs" between the mufflers and the floor. The mufflers are right under your butt and in over 7000 miles in all types of het I have never thought "I need more insulation" although I did spray the underside of the floors with LizardSkin which we do on the cars we sell. (as well as the tunnel)
4- Which Tranny to mate with the 302?
The new TKX

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/