View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 12:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

This is nothing new. They used to be a good shop (I bought some stuff) but now they drag deliveries out forever. As mentioned above, the forum search will bring up recent topics. For additional insight see here:

Finishline Accessories not responding

and here (lots more feedback later in the thread)

Finish Line Accessories

Regarding credit card dispute: Patience is a virtue if someone has something you want and you don't care. But if you do plan to ever dispute you MUST go by your credit card company's rules. They often require a dispute within two (or 3) billing cycles. That is to allow for the charge then a small delay then another, so they allow 1.5-2 months to dispute. Some are longer. Amex is really good, Visa, difficult to work with. Personally, I would dispute with the credit card company and look elsewhere. Chances are their suppliers have converted them to cash only. They're using your money to ride through backorders. Your card company will contact them to understand why, and if enough backcharges happen then the company can be cut off. Everyone wants to support the community but this has been going on long enough.

Last edited by twobjshelbys; 04-05-2021 at 12:51 PM..