View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 08:34 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     
Default (Feedback) A new Finishline type store.

First off, Myself & Brent (EM-0785) have been mulling over the idea of either buying the Finishline store (If Taylor would sell, or the name isn't too tarnished) or starting our own store (We Be Cobra Parts & Sh=t) Well maybe not that name We both know there's no money to make a living in type of store, So no need Tony (twobjshelbys) to tell us . I'm retired and Brent hope's to be soon (5years) since both of us live, breath, and eat Cobras anyway, it would be a fun venture. I have been (Buying & Selling Cobras) for customers lately it seems like a natural additions. Again we wouldn't be making a living off this store, if we could make enough to fill our tanks with gas once in awhile, that would be fine. Brent knows the Business end, and I the buying & selling. Would you Gentlemen buy from us, if #1 we never charged your card till we had part in stock or shipped, #2 answered the phone and/or Email when you reached out to us. #3 We know Cobras, and their parts. Any and all feedback is welcomed. Cheers TommyRot.

Last edited by Alfa02; 04-07-2021 at 08:47 PM..