View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 03:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

For years Finishline was one of the shining stars of the Cobra/replica industry. Enzo Alibrandi and his wife Paula, who kept Finishline going for a bit after Enzo passed away delivered stellar service and if they ever erred, it was often to the benefit of the customer. I placed several orders from way down here in the Caribbean back in the day and like many others, I always got what I ordered - and sometimes more. In one parts order I was sent two cowl mounted mirrors instead of one, and when I notified Enzo, he said "Well now you have a spare!" Fully understanding the questionable value of shipping it all the way back; he still refused to process the extra charge, even when I placed subsequent orders. They were fast, pleasant, communicative and always expressed their appreciation of the support of the Club Cobra community. While it saddens me to see what it's come to today, I still have a positive reaction to the Finishline company name and I have a feeling that due to years of top-notch service to hundreds of customers over the years, the name still carries with it some valuable goodwill.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...