View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 11:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Car #1209 Roush 427R
Not Ranked     
Default Vms

It doesn't get any better than to deal with these gentlemen for anything to do with a Backdraft Cobra. Jay is on here regularly and will go out of his way to help anyone even if they didn't purchase a car from him. I suggest to anyone considering a Backdraft to go to the VMS page and look at the photos in their galleries. There is some very impressive custom work there. Also look at their YouTube videos.

Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird123 View Post
A huge shout out to Vintage Motorsports, Jay & Brian. They are right now finishing up my build #2145 and every step of the way their attention to detail has been nothing but amazing. They are busy with a lot of customers cars and on a back log with new orders but they always take time to respond to my gazillion questions and to reach out to me with suggestions on how my build can look or be better. Some of the little details are style changes that they cannot monetize (eg. last one was small a bracket!), meaning their focus is truly on creating the best build for me! How they make the time to put so much attention into each and every build is incredible! If you were like me a year a half ago and wondering which was to go, PM me. Not only do I get my dream car but I get perfectionists maximizing every detail of the build for me!

If you’re considering a Backdraft Cobra call them! If you already have a Backdraft and want to make changes ship your car to them! I’m spending about $2800 in round trip shipping to have them finish my car and it’s worth every penny. Thanks Guys!

If you’ve had a good experience with Jay & Brain feel free to post something here.