View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 05:38 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

@Armer, No crazy Ukrainian Chicks, but we did have a "Croatian" lady with one of our members Great turnout, 6-Cobras, 2018 Black (850HP) Super Snake (Mike brought this rather than the GT-40). 65 Mustang (347 Stoker, Supercharged, Terry left the Daytona Coupe home) ) And Larry's 2021 C-8 Z-51 Vette. Great people that set-up the show 300? cars. Most stayed around just to film the "Snake Pit" cars leave A Special thanks here: For Mike & Joyce Connors for opening up their "Beautiful Home" Even though they were (still in AZ!!!!). I played 'Master of the Mansion' Go's to show you what Cobra Owner's will do for their friends. Speaking of Friends we met Jim, (Jknich) A pleasure to meet & hang out with my friend. The rest we haven't seen (Face to Face) in over a year, and was great just to connect again. Now about the ol'Brenster trailer, his Serpent Express is a show trailer all by it's self, every piece of Alum, is polished to a ' Mirror Finish' , pulled by his Silver 1500 Ram Also polished to a bright shine, with his Silver EM in the trailer it's quite a package. (Well done Sir ). Hope to see some pictures from this show here, if any of you know me, I was too busy talking to any & everyone to snap photo's Cheers TommyRot.

Last edited by Alfa02; 04-19-2021 at 08:57 AM..