View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 05:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 Ford Racing Crate w/ TREMEC TKO 600
Not Ranked     
Default WCC Build Chassis #3299. Hardtop Continued

So The body shop was finished with the car and hardtop in 2015 but the hardtop still needed the black stripes. The underside of the hardtop was still unfinished. One thing lead to another ( life) and in 2016 the hardtop was still sitting at the bodyshop without the stripes but cleared. Then the bodyshop calls and says they are closing up business, come pick up your top! So I was there the next day and bought home the worlds most expensive unfinished hardtop
Fast forward to the New Pandemic World we are living in May 2020 and once I mostly assembled the car and got some miles on it, the goal was to have my hardtop ready for October 2020 for a big Hot Rod event in Ocean City MD. It was the 19th annual pilgrimage to Mid Atlantic Hot Rod Mecca for about 3,000 registered hot hods and another few thousand that just show up and cruise the coastal strip. Its called Endless Summer Cruising OC , every October
Enough Story, here are the hardtop completion photo progress
I had picked out the foam backed headliner 2 years prior. I also wired in a modern LED dome light
Attached Images