View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 10:41 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

So a weekend of prototype header design and fabrication has ended very successfully. The prototypes will be laser scanned and production headers will be one-piece tubes. The headers are all stainless and will be available in full polished or brushed finishes. These race headers are 1 3/4" primaries but street headers will be available in either 1 5/8" or the 1 3/4" versions. The flanges are THICK (plan on longer header bolts!) laser-cut stainless and will be available with ports to match stock Ford heads as well as most of the aftermarket heads. These prototypes were done for Jim's new ported Dart heads. We will also be working on a long tube version but that will be over the winter.

These headers fit all of the Superformance and Shelby 289 models, the MK II street, the FIA/USRRC and of course original Cobras.

We will have pricing in a few weeks and will announce it when ready. We now offer the Gas-N line of headers and sidepipes for the Superformance MK III as well. We were shown the prototype for a really new concept for the SPF MK III header that uses a "gimbal" between the primaries and the collector that makes the sidepipe alignment a breeze. This system allows the flange to the sidepipe to be rotated and moved in two axis which makes sidepipe installation slick, no wedges needed, no "torque" on the sidepipe mounts and a thick flange on both collector and sidepipe for no hot warping.

Thanks to Georgie and his crew, these guys are real craftsmen and made it look easy.....I assure you it isn't!
Attached Images

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/