View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 04:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     
Default Non Fun Run 2021

Wow, What a trip! We had quite a ride. 3 meet up places, joined 2 along Carefree Hwy, then all 3 in Chino Valley at the Safeway. Mark, Juan, Karl, Keith, Ralph, Mike & Christy, Dan & Adriana, Al & Patty, all in cobras. Then there was Dr Bruce, Bruce, Scott, Jim, Jim & I, all in Mustangs (Karl’s favorite cars.) 13 cars total. We all converged in Seligman on Friday but ate at 2 different places, then we split again on our route to Kingman, meeting again at the Red Roof Inn.
Dinner Friday, we split between Arby’s and a Kingman Steakhouse, but reconvened in the parking lot for fun times.
Saturday morning some went to Las Vegas to the Shelby Museum and many of us went to breakfast at Mr D’s then again, we split between Oatman and Seligman. The Vegas crowd went to Oatman after their return in the afternoon. Scott headed home from Seligman and Dr Bruce went to Flagstaff for some rental house maintenance.
Saturday evening we again converged in the parking lot where some of us ate at Arby’s and Al and Patty bought everyone Pizza Hut pizza. Thank you Al & Patty.
Sunday morning some went to Seligman on the infamous “salmon run,” some left early down 93 and the rest later down 93. I was home about 11:30am after 513 miles and 9.27 hours driving for the 3 days.
There was an informal car show in Seligman and Kingman with key chains and magnets handed out. We saw many hotrods along the trip but no real car show gathering. Perhaps next year.

AZ Bob