View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 'Street' Build
Not Ranked     

The show runs from 10am to 2pm. If you registered, you should have received an email from the Cobra Experience with instructions.

I believe that the Original cars are staged earlier in the morning and then other cars based on how they are categorized. If you aim for 9:30, you should be in good shape. The show is sold out in terms of showing a car, but spectators are welcome.

- Tim

I have a replica Cobra and below is an excerpt from the instructions that I received:

===============

The show starts at 10am. Please plan to arrive between 9:30-9:50 for car set up. Cars have been assigned specific parking spaces and you will be directed to your space upon arrival. Please arrive during the time slot assigned to you so we can get an even flow of vehicles into their spaces. Please do not arrive before your assigned time.

===============

More info from the Cobra Experience:

Saturday, June 5th, 2021
from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.

777 Arnold Drive, Martinez, CA

Come out and enjoy beautiful cars, friends and fun!

It is NOT necessary to register to attend.

The museum will be open limited hours during the event and will observe current Covid guidelines.

There is no pre-registration for the museum, it will be first come, first serve, and admission will apply.