View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 06:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKII Riverside Racer FIA
Not Ranked     
Default Gas-N headers and exhaust

Trying to get everything put back together and ready for a vintage race at Watkins Glen on July 7-11. Georgie sent the test models of the headers to me and they looked good and fit well. The final version will have fewer welds and will look a little more shiny than these, but these will get me on the track and that is all that matters now. It takes awhile in product development to get things to a finish stage and Georgie and his crew have done a very nice job.

The headers are installed. They should flow nicely. Georgie also made me a set of exhaust pipes with a small custom made muffler (straight through flow) to try to keep the noise down to about 100 decibels. Some tracks do not have a noise limit and others do. Besides, I really enjoy being able to hear and open pipes right near your ears can get a little loud.

Will hopefully have everything buttoned up and ready for a dyno tuning session before the race weekend. Going to go to Pitt Race the following week for the Vintage Grand Prix there.

Jim