View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone star 351w /408cu.in.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB View Post
Sorry Bruce, just too much going on, plus, too hot to drive the cobra. Tonight is Freddy's Oro Valley, Sams Club Surprise, tomorrow morning is Gateway Scottsdale, Prescott plus Mustang cruise to Mt Lemon. Next Friday Vistancia, Sat is Anthem, Sun is Wickenburg. Lots of auto racing this weekend and the Suns games. You will find that car shows & cruise ins just don't attract many cobras. Us west side cobra guys still gather on Saturday evenings. Sat night there is also Mixteca and Frys by us. Thanks for your interest in driving.
Look here for shows and cruise ins. https://sites.google.com/view/cruisinaz/home
AZ Bob
Thanks. I did not know about Saturday nights at Mixtecs. Might try to make it eventually. I am more of a early morning run out west guy in summer. Will set something up again. Soon. Looking forward to 666. Also thinking about another run up the hill to Prescott for breakfast. Thanks for that link. Iím not much of a car show guy, but would like to see some other cars and compare notes. Also thinking of. Setting up a track day this fall. Cheers!.