View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 10:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 Side Oiler
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Not to throw stones at your glass house here, but the paperwork in question that Ned is talking about most likely came from SAI (Shelby American Inc) storage area when they were cleaning it out and getting ready to throw it away. SAAC (Shelby American Automobile Club) jumped in and grabbed what they could, then spent years sorting and cataloging every little bit of data (some known to the public, quite a bit not). Ned being one of those tasked with this seemingly endless, and ever changing adventure.

With that said, perhaps you'd care to share some additional details of what you have, as asked for earlier in this thread. Even a current, well lit, detailed picture(s) of your "family heirloom" as it sits today might sway some to your way of thinking.

Bill S.
This is a very interesting story and I really appreciate how diplomatic you guys are, please continue in this fashion of using facts and not heresy to come to a conclusion.
Coming from the outside and looking in I have to agree old pictures and documentation would be very hard to disprove.