View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 03:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Headlamp assembly part number is on here, I found it, I think its under a thread titled "Holy grail". Turn signals are easy to find it seems, you can choose the rectangle or round, incandescent or led. Bumperettes as I understand may take some research as the mounting holes are different on a CR, but, I found drawings to have the bumper jacks made up on here (can email em). Steering column is a personal choice, Ididit or flaming river is the common one. I have a Chevette one, not sure I'll use it or not. Lots of forums on here, search "steering column". I think the windshield assembly is the same on all of them, so shell valley and any of the suppliers have them, same for wiper assembly. Headers might be tricky, they were apparently a CR part, but, you can have em made up. There was a bunch of threads on here, I started one too about sidepipes, and got some great info on making my own.

Your project sounds a lot like mine. Mine was in a barn, part of it, some of it was in a chicken coupe too, some in the garage. Never put together. I need some things as well, but its seems the guys here have lots of answers and great info. I'm getting lists of everything I need, then doing a big state side buy when the boarders open up.