View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSnaka View Post
I have a set I purchased from Tcrist and had them powdercoated black back when he was an active member here. Never used them. For a nice bottle of scotch I'd let them go. No anti dive because the MII already has that. No need to add more. Tcrist had a fab shop. He also made me some nice polished ss shin blasters aka bumper jacks. I think he has since retired and let his cobra go. Haven't heard from him in a long time.

Re the alignment savers, every specialty alignment shop I have brought them to said there was too little to be gained and installing was unnecessary.

John
I'd love them. I'm interested in just seeing what they are all about, how they change the mounting from the two slots/slits. email me kevinjroyle@gmail.com and we will make a deal for scotch or Canadian Rye Whiskey. I'm in Canada, but headed to Sweetgrass MT to pick up parts I'll ship there soon. I saw Tcrists uploads of the shin blasters, I want to build a set as my car only came with one set of bumperettes, and as I've read, buying some from places like shell valley won't work. If you have those drawings, send em my way too!