View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 12:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby factory competition Mark II 289ci sgl four barrel
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedsel View Post
To Mike, the original poster: I sure would welcome any input you might have on false claims and allegations about the "Cunningham Cobra." At this point, the more data we can assemble, the easier it is to sort fact from fiction. And photos and documents are especially helpful. Hope you haven't disappeared...
I have made contact several times with the "so-called" keepers of the documentation regarding my step-fathers privateer Cobra and never received even a response confirming the receipt of my inquiry. I have purchased the books being sold by them and guess what they responded immediately if I want to buy something. There are many people that have pictures, data, stories, etc. but I can count on one hand those that have provided me with any history, etc. regarding Paul Cunningham. I get emails and calls from people wanting all my info. pictures, etc. from Europe and USA, they do not necessarily want to share, they principally are interested in fleshing out their story to enrich their project. My only goal/task is to honor Paul and his privateer Cobra history. Genuinely interested people are few and far between, there are many fakers and users in this Cobra world. Bless those who want to help, may they provide my quest with much info, pictures, programs, videos, etc. Direct contact with me at michael@heinekegroup.com.