View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 07:20 AM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison 514, Toploader 4 sp, Jag IRS
Not Ranked     

Great stuff, it's all reminding me of a song by the Kinks…she walks like a lady but talks like a man…Lola

Ok, let me work to clear thinks up here.

The Cobra is in a class by itself. It has all virtuous elements of she and he, no doubt, but it transcends gender identify. The Cobra is all things, and it is awesome, it is COBRA.

It is easy to be charmed into seeing it as pure feminine, that is part of the Cobras tricks and guile, snickering in the grass at our human descriptions, while taking great joy in the admiration it knows it deserves.

First there was man and woman, and they were good. Then there was Cobra, and it was awesome. Any mere mortal use of he or she is completely understandable, as an expression of just some of the virtues of the beautiful beast that is COBRA.

I sense the Cobra is laying low in the grass with a growl and hiss thinking of another song, let it be, let it be, whisper words of wisdom, let it be…as if the Cobra itself has spoken.

Now, I must admit, in a weak human moment occasionally, if anything, I lean toward she, such as she’s a beauty to a guy at a car show. However, I generally say things like, that Cobra’s a real beauty, the Cobra likes you, the Cobra rules, the Cobra this, the Cobra that, etc., etc.

Hopefully the Cobra gods are watching, and smiling, as I greatly fear otherwise…

(Have a great day in the Cobra world everyone!)

Brent

Last edited by EM-0785; 07-23-2021 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: Spelling