View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 09:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDUB View Post
That top/coupe looks a little out of balance, size-wise... the back is too big for the front, as visible in the walk-around - at least for my taste.

The removable Le Mans top is similar... but a bit more refined looking. And you can go topless if you want! Unique Motorcars has that as an option. Check them out. I think there is a guy or two on their forum who has a Le Mans top for sale. Best of luck in your search!
Thanks for the well wishes PDUB and to all who replied. Looks like this forum is full of friendly people!

I agree the roadster is much nicer. What caught my attention was the seats. My personal preference is to have some kind of head support (maybe even just a small adjustable bolster) without having a full on, current design racing seat head support sticking out of the body and distracting from the body shape. But the more I look at it, the more I'm seeing that even a small bolster might not look good, or even be necessary.

Lots to learn and catch up on before jumping on the bandwagon with everyone. I had a Q code Mach1 with a drag pack back in the day. After the Super CJ puked, I dropped in a side oiler. For setimental value I ended up holding onto the original SCJ Harmonic balancer and crank counter balancer for all these years.

That's one car sale I'll always regret.