View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:24 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
This is absolutely incorrect in relation to the slabside Cobras. The HT/SPF 427 car is completely different from the 427 that they build for Shelby, but their slabside is the exact same car, minus badging, branding, that all-important (to some) CSX number and I think - as mentioned by Larry - the optional differential.

Well the OP never asked about customer service, so I'd best leave that debate to others except to add that given ERA's well-established focus and pride in their limited production and extremely long wait times; it wouldn't surprise me one bit if SPF wasn't better able (and/or inclined**) to be faster and more responsive to new or potential customers and their pesky inquiries.

**kinda based on personal experience
It seems to me that if you want to get an SPF and want good customer service that you should be getting the car from forum user "Mark IV".

https://www.timemachineauto.com/

From reading the posts by forum user "1795", it seems that time machines auto is extremely helpful.