View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 09:48 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

Good Morning Jim Let me be the first to say, well done my friend. You have REALLY come a long way as a Comp. Driver. Much, much smoother, I like seeing that right hand back on the wheel after a clean shift. Now lets make you a touch faster, (Yeah, yeah here it comes ) Apex's we need to just tickle the FIA curbing, not enough to upset the car (Fastest way around) just by running closer to the curbing is worth anywhere from .2th-.7th quicker on 2-3 mile course, think about that. Cheapest way to reduce time and it cost you nothing. (Braking), get to the edge of the track, use the whole track I noticed @ "The Bus Stop" you always started braking in the middle of the track (Any reason I don't know about?). Following another car, get right behind him even a FB car will cut some air for you, the Elan even more. Now to end with on a good note Jim, you watch your mirrors pretty much better then most guys do that have raced a lot longer. Even though you drive a Cobra (So Whata's behind you does not MATTER ) Thank you for your great video's, and keep up the good work, the Cobra look's well sorted now. Call me if you need to talk more. Cheers Tom.