View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by blykins View Post
Ok, here's where it's gonna get muddy, because you're taking it to the wrong people and getting incorrect information.

These were not assembled heads from Edelbrock. They do not have Edelbrock valves, springs, or anything else. These were bare Edelbrock castings, CNC ported by KCR, fitted with valve guides and valves there, then assembled by me with the valve springs to match the camshaft.

I do not have your cam specs.
Sorry but the guy who I brought the heads know what he's speaking about and your reply is not acceptable:

- You said Edelbrock didn't assemble the heads meaning that different people have work on them.
==> Are you sure that valve guides have been well installed ?
==> Are you sure that valve guides have been well machined ?
==> Are you sure valve job has been well done ?
==> Are you sure that valve lift don't go beyond heads maximum specs ? spring too soft ?

What I'm looking is a solution to my problem and today I have no reply. I can replace guides but will it be the solution for long term ?

GETTING MY ENGINE IN THAT CURRENT CONDITION WITH ONLY 13000 MILES ON IT MEANS THAT THERE WAS ASSEMBLY FAILURE / BAD COMPONENTS !

So after having spent $18000 on it I suppose I can have little more help from you.... I don't ask you $$$...