CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Mine, small block FORD
Not Ranked     

[quote=1795;1497258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by old willy View Post
Hey all,
Just a quick update so you don’t start thinking I am dead or something.

Damn, it might be too late for me to cancel the flowers I just ordered for your service.

Looking pretty nice Willy. Life always gets in the way, it's just the way that it is. Your job is to allow it to only allow it to make small diversions that allow you to keep getting back on the path.

I hope that your shop is heated, that cold Canadian chill will be upon you soon.

Jim
Ha, ha, Ha, Thanks Jim,

I thought the flowers were a nice touch

Still trying to get back to it , but yes the garage is heated, when we built it about 10 years ago that was one of my big needs, living up here in the north and all.
I went with the heated slab option, the best hangers I worked in back in the day had heated floors, way nicer on the feet and legs at the end of the day.
It is also fairly efficient, I don't keep it tee shirt weather in there in the winter but if you come in from outside you would think "it's pretty warm in here" but if you take off your coat and stand still for awhile you would find it,s not really "room temperature" but if you are moving and working it's great. And other than sand blasting and painting stuff I can get a lot done in the winter. I hope that holds true for this year.

Perhaps he was always a shyster, but we just chose to over look it for awhile.

You build what you like and I will build what I like...it's all good

You know that guy,
The one in the neighborhood who likes to hang around the garage while you are working and talk about back when he had that killer 1977 Chevy Mustang