View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 02:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby factory competition Mark II 289ci sgl four barrel
Not Ranked     

A lot of names familiar to me being posted by others. To shed light on the various deceptions I offer a brief report that exposes the various activities that have gone on....

Good Morning Michael.
Yesterday I had an hour long interview with Lance S. Coren by phone. I asked Mr.Coren about what he knew about any Cobra chassis remains ownership claims that both Lance A. Hasselrig and Richard Wesselink had in there possession (over the past 40+ years etc). Mr.Coren made a statement to me that neither Hasselrig or Wesselink ever owned -any- real-original-cobra-remains of Cobra VIN CSX2049. And that he (Coren) also had firsthand knowledge of this true hard fact (proof) because he himself had been in and out of Hasselrig old small body shop in LA for over the past 30 + years, and never saw -not even one part- of any original cobra remains from a cobra (not even a cobra door, etc).
So as you can see my many years of investigations is finally came to a now 100% proven factual conclusion. As I stated many times over the past 15 years to the SAAC Club, Richard Kopec, and Ned Scudder, the cobra registar for the so-called club-ring. Hasselrig and Wesselink used the California DMV and the LA county court system to help to file a automobile title rights 100% fraudulent claim for the original cobra chassis remains of Shelby Cobra VIN CSX2049 back in the early 1980s. Which is a class-1A criminal felony and major automobile conspiracy to commit major fraud.
I will now be informing the LA Attorney General’s office to post a “red flag” type of criminal automobile fraud alert with the California DMV data base, in order to pull and remove any known records for Cobra VIN CSX2049 in Hasselrig and Wesselink names or businesses.