View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 06:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby factory competition Mark II 289ci sgl four barrel
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Then your "Shelby Expert" may not be one after all, as every one of those that I personally know, would be happy to publically stand behind their highly valued reputation. A Non Disclosure Agreement for an expert witness of a product you have a vested interest in, makes me want to wash my hands for just typing this out in response.

Bill S.
Feel free to do so, I'm just digging for the truth, so far there are two cars claiming to be the Cunningham Cobra. The one in the Netherlands is a fake and has been through the court system, the poor sucker over there forked over a very large amount of cash for nothing. The other car has paper that may or may not be legitimate and did not use any identifiable part of the CSX2049 Cunningham Cobra I actually was contacted by the current owner of that chassis and invited to share with him our cars history to bolster their claims, and invited to go to the shop to see the actual car during construction, once I started asking pointed questions he got real quiet and the visit never consumated.

So now you may understand why I am on this truth seeking mission.