Thread: Brakes !
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 01:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Jim

What a timely message 😃

I showed my mechanic the two links we agreed earlier from Summitracing and he kept insisting something is missing ! He kept calling it (in turkish translation), “central cylinder next to the front pedals” I suppose he meant the master cylinder you sent, I will be checking with him…will also check the booster

By any chance, do you think it’s possible to get these from summit racing in order to have one single order ? Again sorry, I’m not being lazy, just don’t want to make any mistake if you get a chance to spot these parts at summit…otherwise I will stick to your recommendation, no choice….and you also mentioned about hoses, any chance to send me a link to that too because I think he was asking those too…

Lastly, he feels completely ok with the earlier link on the break kit for rear side but the pictures of the front kit at summit didn’t satisfy him as it’s not showing the full kit…I am copying the link to the front kit from earlier messages and could someone confirm this is all I need for the front system although the pictures are.not comprehensive enough ? I had shared the pictures of my existing system earlier with measurements and this kit was recommended based on that but it seems the picture at summit is not showing full kit

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/w...4271/make/ford