View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 07:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Just caught your build log! Wow, are you patient! I like the third eye to appease the powers that be. With the Prince Of Darkness lens, it look just like something someone would add to a COB car back in the 70s or 80s! I to am interested in the COB and COX cars. Hopefully I will end up with one of the replica Cobra's, next year. I am leaning towards a tribute to COX6057, better known as The Cobra In The Bedroom! http://barnfinds.com/cobra-bedroom/ One thing the article got wrong is, what does CO stand for, it is not CObra, instead it simply stand for Cobra Other, and X as always in AC Speak stands for eXport and B for Briton or RHD. The other is simply, export to Other then Los Angeles or New York State. Of course, that doesn't explain the CSX cars that went directly via air to FoMoCo in Michigan, or at least one air to Holman & Moody in North Carolina! But what the hay, when you were the Hurlock family you could do what you wanted! If patients is a virtue, well you have that more then covered! I will keep watching, best of luck!

Cheers, Dennis

Last edited by Harpoon PV2; 11-04-2021 at 07:55 AM..